If you’re using insurance to help pay for therapy, check your benefits carefully.
Ask your insurance company these questions:
- Do I have mental health benefits, both in- and out-of network?
- Is my clinician an in-network mental health provider?
- When do my benefits start, and when do they renew?
- What is my deductible when I see my clinician? It depends on whether your clinician is in- or out-of network.
- How much of my deductible has been met this year?
- How many sessions does my insurance allow me per year?
- What is my co-payment per appointment?
- Do I need pre-authorization to see my clinician?
- Do I have HRA/HSA dollars to use toward deductible and out-of pocket expenses?
We will bill as an out-of-network provider for health plans your clinician is not contracted with.
- Legacy Plus
- Kaiser (with referral)
- Pacific Source
- Preferred Pacific Source
- Prime Pacific Source
- Regence Blue Cross Blue Shield
- We are out-of-network for all other insurances
- We bill all insurance companies on your behalf, but we do not accept Medicare or OHP
We accept cash, check, credit cards and HRA/HSA. All new patients must have a credit card on file to hold appointments. We do not accept Discover or American Express.
Need help understanding your benefits? Contact Chantelle LaBounty.