If you are using insurance to help pay for therapy, check your benefits carefully.
We recommend you contact your insurance company to ask the following in regards to your mental health benefit:
- Do I have mental health benefits both in- and out-of network?
- Is my clinician a participating mental health provider — in other words, in-network?
- When do my benefits start and renew?
- What is my deductible to see my clinician? It depends on if your clinician is in- or out-of network. Be sure to know which it is for your clinician.
- How much of my deductible has been met this year?
- How many sessions are allowed per year?
- What is my co-payment (per appointment) and/or co-insurance?
- Is pre-authorization needed to see my clinician?
- Do I have HRA/HSA dollars to use toward deductible and out-of pocket expenses?
We will bill as an out-of-network provider for health plans your clinician is not contracted with.
- Legacy Plus
- Pacific Source
- Preferred Pacific Source
- Prime Pacific Source
- Regence Blue Cross Blue Shield
- We are out-of-network for all other insurances
- We bill all insurance companies on your behalf except we do not accept Medicare or OHP
We accept cash, check, credit cards and HRA/HSA. We require all new patients to have a credit card on file to hold appointments. We do not accept Discover or American Express.
Need help understanding your benefits? Contact Chantelle LaBounty.